I have been really in to smoothies lately. I probably have one after my workout almost every day. Some days I go with berries, kale, protein powder, and almond milk. Other days, I spice it up a little more like with this creamy mango almond butter protein smoothie.
I didn’t realize how awesome mango is in smoothies. It adds such great sweetness and flavor. I’m definitely going to be putting it in my smoothies more often.
For this smoothie, I used mango, almond butter, vanilla Beast Sports protein powder, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and some flax seed for extra nutrients. I didn’t really know how the mango almond flavor combination would turn out, but it was awesome!
Mango Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Author: Spencer Miller
- Serves: 2 servings
- Serving size: ½ recipe
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 18
This creamy mango almond butter protein smoothie, packed with nutrients and protein, is the perfect way to start your day in the morning for breakfast, or end it at night with dessert!
- 1½-2 cups frozen mango chunks*
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk**
- 2 tbsp. natural almond butter
- 1 scoop Beast Sports vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. flax seed (optional, but very nutritious)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- If desired, drizzle a little extra almond butter on the sides of the glass.
- Pour smoothie into glass and enjoy!