I can’t believe that 2016 is already here. It seemed like yesterday that I was celebrating Thanksgiving with the family. Then Christmas came and now it’s a new year. I am going to try something a little new this year. I want you guys to comment below and let me know what recipes YOU want me to make. Sometimes I struggle to find new recipes so any suggestions would be awesome!
Here is the first recipe of 2016. Last night I decided that I wanted fudge. So, obviously I just went ahead and made some. But, this isn’t your ordinary fudge. It is basically sugar free, filled with healthy fats, and I even snuck a bit of Beast Sports chocolate protein in there.
Fudge has been on my mind ever since going to my grandparent’s house on Christmas and seeing all the amazing fudge my grandma made. However, I will admit. My fudge isn’t quite as good as hers. But, I guess that is a little bit of a sacrifice that is made to make a healthy fudge. Trust me, though. It is still pretty dang good and a perfect cure to your sweet tooth.
And to give credit where credit is due, I was inspired for this recipe by Souther In Law. You can check out her recipe here.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
This is a super quick and easy chocolate peanut butter protein fudge recipe. With no sugar and healthy fats from the coconut oil and peanut butter, this fudge is delicious and good for you!
Author: Spencer Miller
Serves: 12 pieces
- ½ cup (113g) coconut oil
- ½ cup (128g) natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 scoops (70g) Beast Sports chocolate protein
- 5 tbsp. (25g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup granulated stevia/sweetener of choice (more or less to taste)
- Heat coconut oil and peanut butter in a large bowl until coconut oil is melted. Mix together until smooth.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix again until smooth.
- Line a 4x6 pan or dish with foil. Spray with nonstick spray. Pour fudge batter into pan. Put in freezer until firm. Cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 piece Calories: 170 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 4 Sugar: 1 Fiber: 2 Protein: 7
If you love chocolate and peanut butter, be sure to try my delicious and protein packed chocolate peanut butter cheesecake!