As a lot of you probably know, I’m out in San Francisco right now staying with my aunt and uncle. They were kind enough to let me live with them for a couple months so I can train out here in the better climate and terrain. I’ve been cooking while out here, but this is actually I recipe I made before leaving a few weeks ago.
It is a delicious bowl of creamy chocolate peanut butter protein oatmeal. Yep, you heard me. Chocolate and peanut butter! Is there anyone who doesn’t like this combo? Not that I could be friends with you if you didn’t, but seriously?
The base of the oatmeal is flavored with chocolate Beast Sports protein powder. I also added some cocoa powder to add to the rich chocolate flavor. And then, of course, I had to add the peanut butter, dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and sprinkles to finish it all off!
- ½ cup quick oats (or rolled oats)
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1 scoop Beast Sports chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash of salt
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 Justin’s mini dark chocolate peanut butter cups
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Cook oats in milk or water according to package directions.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Top with 1 tbsp. peanut butter, chopped up dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy!